Pleasant Home School
- Pleasant Home School's student population of 565 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pleasant Home School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#501 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Covington County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Andalusia Andalusia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 980 students
1501 West Bypass
Andalusia, AL 36420
(334)222-1224 10.9 PK-6 980
- Andalusia Andalusia High School Grades: 9-12 | 489 students
701 Third St
Andalusia, AL 36420
(334)222-7569 13.6 9-12 489
- Andalusia Andalusia Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 275 students
408 4th Avenue
Andalusia, AL 36421
(334)222-6542 13.9 7-8 275
- Lockhart Ws Harlan Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 302 students
1641 Mohegan St.
Lockhart, AL 36455
(334)858-3294 18.1 K-6 302
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.