Pole Corral Elementary School
- Pole Corral Elementary School's student population of 6 students has grown by 100% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pole Corral Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sierra Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hume Hume Lake Charter Grades: K-12 | 64 students
64144 Hume Lake Rd.
Hume, CA 93628
(559)305-7565 15.1 K-12 64
- Big Creek Big Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 55 students
55190 Point Rd.
Big Creek, CA 93605
(559)893-3314 18.6 K-8 55
- Reedley Dunlap Leadership Academy Grades: 9-12 | 61 students
39500 Dunlap Rd.
Reedley, CA 93654
(559)305-7320 19.8 9-12 61
- Dunlap Dunlap Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 366 students
39667 Dunlap Rd.
Dunlap, CA 93621
(559)305-7310 19.9 K-8 366
- Auberry Pine Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 96 students
45828 Auberry Rd.
Auberry, CA 93602
(559)841-2444 21.0 K-8 96
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.