Price Elementary School
Price Elementary School serves 452 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Price Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Missouri for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 59% (which is higher than the Missouri state average of 42%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 56% (which is higher than the Missouri state average of 49%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is higher than the Missouri state level of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Missouri state average of 29% (majority Black).
Price Elementary School's student population of 452 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Price Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,091 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Price Elementary School is 0.21, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.47. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (MO)
Overall Testing Rank
#428 out of 2091 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, MO Dept. of Education
Review Price Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Technology in Public Schools
Learn how technology is being implemented and funded in public schools.
Gender Identity Becomes Controversial Issue in Boston Public Schools
We report on a new policy in Massachusetts that impacts one of the largest school districts in the country, as well as the rest of the state. The gender identity policy strives to ensure all students are treated equally, but it is not without plenty of concern by opponents.
Urban Public Schools Come to the Rescue of Black Boys
Public schools across the nation are implementing programs that help keep young black men in school and off the streets. Boosting graduation rates, reducing gang involvement and violence, and providing positive male role models are just a few of the common elements of these programs. Yet, the achievement gap between black boys and other peer groups remains extremely wide.