Princeton Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 56 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 20-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Princeton Elementary School?
56 students attend Princeton Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Princeton Elementary School students are Hispanic, 46% of students are White, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Princeton Elementary School?
Princeton Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Princeton Elementary School offer ?
Princeton Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Princeton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities