Quail Valley Middle School
- Quail Valley Middle School's student population of 925 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||925 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Quail Valley Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5602 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Snowline Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phelan Heritage Grades: K-8 | 494 students
9542 Wilson Ranch Rd.
Phelan, CA 92329
(760) 868-2422 3.8 K-8 494
- Hesperia Canyon Ridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 198 students
12850 Muscatel Ave.
Hesperia, CA 92344
(760) 244-6530 4.4 9-12 198
- Hesperia Shadow Ridge Grades: K-12 | 146 students
15776 Main St., Ste. 5
Hesperia, CA 92345
(760) 949-8267 4.4 K-12 146
- Hesperia Summit Leadership Academy-high Desert Grades: 7-12
12850 Muscatel St.
Hesperia, CA 92345
(760) 949-9202 4.4 7-12 n/a
This school is absolutely fantastic. I had lived in the area for about five years. I went to elementary & moved onto middle school. I had made friends & we were very nervous. I was wrong. It was a great school, warm-hearted, helping & kind teachers. They tought us alot. I am very blessed to have gone to that school. We have over 15 different clubs/activities. I hope you go & have as much fun as i did. Five stars. (:
- Posted by Student/Alumni - aquin
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.