Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MT state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% MT state average).
How many students attend Ramsay School?
120 students attend Ramsay School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Ramsay School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ramsay School?
Ramsay School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Ramsay School offer ?
Ramsay School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Ramsay School part of?
Ramsay School is part of Ramsay Elementary School District.
Review Ramsay School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities