Rancho Learning Center (alternative)
- Rancho Learning Center (alternative)'s student population of 42 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rancho Learning Center (alternative)'s student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5521 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arcadia Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia First Avenue Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 786 students
301 S. First Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)821-8362 0.3 6-8 786
- Monrovia Monrovia High School Grades: 9-12 | 1687 students
845 W. Colorado Blvd.
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)471-2800 0.6 9-12 1687
- Arcadia Camino Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 616 students
700 Camino Grove Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)821-8353 0.9 K-5 616
- Arcadia Method Schools K-8 Grades: K-8 | 23 students
317 E. Foothill Blvd.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(760)224-0758 0.9 K-8 23
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.