- Rap Elizabeth's student population of 16 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 66% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rap Elizabeth's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- Carroll/jo Daviess/stephenson Roe School District's student population of 68 students has decreased by 24% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School District Name||Carroll/jo Daviess/stephenson Roe School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||68||803|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savanna West Carroll Primary Grades: PK-4 | 498 students
2215 Wacker Rd
Savanna, IL 61074
(815)273-7747 0.0 PK-4 498
- Savanna West Carroll High School Grades: 9-12 | 324 students
500 Cragmoor St
Savanna, IL 61074
(815)273-7715 1.2 9-12 324
- Mount Carroll West Carroll Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 332 students
633 S East St
Mount Carroll, IL 61053
(815)244-2002 8.0 5-8 332
- Miles Easton Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 263 students
439 Wilson, 439 Wilson
Miles, IA 52064
(563)682-7131 9.9 PK-6 263
- Chadwick Chadwick Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 66 students
19 School St
Chadwick, IL 61014
(815)684-5191 13.2 4-5 66
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.