- Rap Elizabeth's student population of 6 students has declined by 62% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rap Elizabeth's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carroll/Jo Daviess/Stephenson ROE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savanna West Carroll Primary Grades: PK-4 | 454 students
2215 Wacker Rd
Savanna, IL 61074
(815)273-7747 0.0 PK-4 454
- Savanna West Carroll High School Grades: 9-12 | 341 students
500 Cragmoor St
Savanna, IL 61074
(815)273-7715 1.2 9-12 341
- Mount Carroll West Carroll Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 326 students
633 S East St
Mount Carroll, IL 61053
(815)244-2002 8.0 5-8 326
- Miles Easton Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 258 students
Miles, IA 52064
(563)682-7131 9.9 PK-6 258
- Chadwick Chadwick Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 63 students
19 School St
Chadwick, IL 61014
(815)684-5191 13.2 4-5 63
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.