Red Bank High School
Red Bank High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Red Bank High School's student population of 806 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||806 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Red Bank High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#521 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamilton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chattanooga Red Bank Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 586 students
3701 Tom Weathers La
Chattanooga, TN 37415
(423)874-1908 1.1 6-8 586
- Chattanooga Red Bank Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 680 students
1100 Mountain Creek Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(423)874-1917 1.3 PK-5 680
- Signal Mountain Thrasher Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 565 students
1301 James Bl
Signal Mountain, TN 37377
(423)886-0882 1.9 PK-5 565
- Chattanooga Rivermont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 228 students
3330 Hixson Pk
Chattanooga, TN 37415
(423)870-0610 2.4 PK-5 228
My child started this school last year. The principal is the most unprofessional woman I have ever encountered. The school and classrooms are dirty and they are constantly having staff turnover, with some of the teachers complaining about the principal to the students!! They do not want to educate, but want to run things as a boot camp. Would NOT recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - kbeja
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.