Reg'l Learning Academy Star Winn
Reg'l Learning Academy Star Winn places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Reg'l Learning Academy Star Winn's student population of 89 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 83% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Reg'l Learning Academy Star Winn's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone/Winnebago ROE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Jackson Charter School Grades: K-8 | 512 students
315 Summit St
Rockford, IL 61107
(815)316-0093 0.0 K-8 512
- Rockford Reg'l Learning Center Star Winn Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
5949 Safford Rd
Rockford, IL 61101
(815)227-8495 0.3 9-12 20
- Rockford Beyer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 300 students
333 15th Ave
Rockford, IL 61104
(815)966-3390 0.9 PK-5 300
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.