Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents
- Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents's student population of 107 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockville Lakewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 543 students
2534 Lindley Terrace
Rockville, MD 20850
(301)279-8465 1.2 K-5 543
- Gaithersburg Stone Mill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 644 students
14323 Stonebridge View Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)279-4975 1.2 PK-5 644
- Gaithersburg Fields Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 464 students
1 School Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301)840-7131 1.3 PK-5 464
Nearby Homes for Sale
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.