- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 11-12
- Enrollment: 134 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Graduation Rate: 45-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Reid High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Reid High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Reid High School?
How many students attend Reid High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Reid High School?
What grades does Reid High School offer ?
What school district is Reid High School part of?
Review Reid High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities