Top Little Compton Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in Little Compton, Rhode Island, serving 246 students.
- Little Compton, RI public schools have a diversity score of 0.08, which is lower than the Rhode Island average of 0.36.
- The most diverse school in Little Compton is Wilbur And Mcmahon Schools. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Rhode Island or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 4% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Top Little Compton, RI Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Little Compton Wilbur And Mcmahon Schools28 Commons
Little Compton, RI 02837
Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.