Richland High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 230 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: 80-89% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Richland High School?
The graduation rate of Richland High School is 80-89%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Richland High School?
230 students attend Richland High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Richland High School students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Richland High School?
Richland High School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Richland High School offer ?
Richland High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Richland High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities