Ritta Elementary School
- Ritta Elementary School's student population of 594 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ritta Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,684 schools in Tennessee (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1066 out of 1684 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy Grades: 11-12 | 89 students
3001 Knox Center Dr
Knoxville, TN 37924
(865) 525-0069 2.3 11-12 89
- Knoxville Shannondale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 398 students
5316 Shannondale Rd
Knoxville, TN 37918
(865) 689-1465 2.5 PK-5 398
I love this school! The teachers work hard and my kids enjoy learning. I just wish they went on more field trips.
- Posted by Parent - teagr
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.