Robert M. Pyles Stem Academy
Robert M. Pyles Stem Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Robert M. Pyles Stem Academy's student population of 755 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||755 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert M. Pyles Stem Academy is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3932 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Magnolia Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Esther L. Walter Grades: K-6 | 592 students
10802 Rustic Ln.
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 761-5997 0.8 K-6 592
- Anaheim Lord Baden-powell Grades: K-6 | 575 students
2911 Stonybrook Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 761-5442 0.8 K-6 575
- Stanton Early Childhood Education Center - Carver Campus
11150 Santa Rosalia St.
Stanton, CA 90680
(714) 663-6177 1.0 n/a n/a
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.