Esther L. Walter
Esther L. Walter places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Esther L. Walter's student population of 625 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||625 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Esther L. Walter's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4377 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Magnolia Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Jonas E. Salk Grades: K-6 | 804 students
1411 S. Gilbert St.
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)527-5143 0.6 K-6 804
- Garden Grove Gilbert Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 523 students
9551 Orangewood Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6318 0.8 K-6 523
- Stanton Robert M. Pyles Stem Academy Grades: K-6 | 749 students
10411 S. Dale St.
Stanton, CA 90680
(714)761-6324 0.8 K-6 749
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.