Richman Elementary School
- Richman Elementary School's student population of 757 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||757 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Richman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4949 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fullerton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Maple Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 349 students
244 E. Valencia Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714)447-7590 0.7 K-6 349
- Fullerton Nicolas Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 696 students
1100 W. Olive Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714)447-7775 0.7 7-8 696
- Fullerton Fullerton Union High School Grades: 9-12 | 2067 students
201 E. Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714)626-3801 0.9 9-12 2067
- Anaheim Henry (patrick) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 636 students
1123 W. Romneya Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)517-8914 0.9 K-6 636
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.