Anaheim High School
Anaheim High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Anaheim High School's student population of 3164 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 111 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||3,164 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||111 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Anaheim High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Anaheim High School is Anaheim Union High School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Anaheim Union High School District's student population of 31,253 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 89% has increased from 83% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,911 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,707 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Anaheim Union High School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||31,253||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$350 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$344 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,911||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$10,707||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Franklin (benjamin) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 858 students
521 W. Water St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)517-8905 0.5 K-6 858
- Anaheim Ross (betsy) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 949 students
535 S. Walnut St.
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8956 0.5 K-6 949
- Anaheim Westmont Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 801 students
1525 W. W.mont Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)517-8965 0.7 K-6 801
- Anaheim Loara Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 567 students
1601 W. Brd.way
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8932 0.8 K-6 567
The school is very over populated.There is over 35 kids in every class. My cousins daughter has a class with over 45 students, this is rediculus! I want to pull them out. There are many gangs and the school isn't doing much to expell or find out about them. I have seen the security and they don't do much to enforce the rules!!!!!!!!! I have decided I Will pay for neices and nephews to go to mater dai, were they won't come home threatened by nacturnal and gk. They need a better principal if you ask me.....someone not afraid of highschool students. I went there many years ago and it was very safe, what has happened? The only languages they teach are spanish and french( the required ones ) I'm so outraged!!! The testing scores are so low!
- Posted by Parent - sepia