Anaheim High School
Anaheim High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Anaheim High School's student population of 3,077 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 118 teachers has grown by 11700% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||3,077 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||118 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6687 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anaheim Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Franklin (benjamin) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 821 students
521 W. Water St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)517-8905 0.5 K-6 821
- Anaheim Ross (betsy) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 910 students
535 S. Walnut St.
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8956 0.5 K-6 910
- Anaheim Westmont Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 773 students
1525 W. W.mont Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)517-8965 0.7 K-6 773
- Anaheim Loara Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 540 students
1601 W. Brd.way
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8932 0.8 K-6 540
The school is very over populated.There is over 35 kids in every class. My cousins daughter has a class with over 45 students, this is rediculus! I want to pull them out. There are many gangs and the school isn't doing much to expell or find out about them. I have seen the security and they don't do much to enforce the rules!!!!!!!!! I have decided I Will pay for neices and nephews to go to mater dai, were they won't come home threatened by nacturnal and gk. They need a better principal if you ask me.....someone not afraid of highschool students. I went there many years ago and it was very safe, what has happened? The only languages they teach are spanish and french( the required ones ) I'm so outraged!!! The testing scores are so low!
- Posted by Parent - sepia