Loara Elementary School
- Loara Elementary School's student population of 540 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Loara Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5588 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anaheim Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Ross (betsy) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 910 students
535 S. Walnut St.
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8956 0.6 K-6 910
- Anaheim Westmont Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 773 students
1525 W. W.mont Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)517-8965 0.6 K-6 773
- Anaheim Orange County Workforce Innovation High School Grades: 9-12 | 189 students
505 N. Euclid St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)576-2714 0.7 9-12 189
- Anaheim Ball Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 1037 students
1500 W. Ball Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)999-3663 0.8 7-8 1037
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.