Stoddard (alexander J.) Elementary School
- Stoddard (alexander J.) Elementary School's student population of 693 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stoddard (alexander J.) Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#4949 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anaheim Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden Grove Louis Lake Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 580 students
10801 Orangewood Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714)663-6506 0.8 7-8 580
- Garden Grove Mark Twain Special Center Grades: K-12 | 74 students
11802 Loara St.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714)663-6050 0.8 K-12 74
- Garden Grove Linton T. Simmons Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 401 students
11602 Steele Dr.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6096 0.9 K-6 401
- Anaheim Loara High School Grades: 9-12 | 2063 students
1765 W. Cerritos Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)999-3677 0.9 9-12 2063
- Anaheim Palm Lane Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 624 students
1646 W. Palm Ln.
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8944 1.0 K-6 624
Nearby Homes for Sale
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.