Stoddard (alexander J.) Elementary School
- Stoddard (alexander J.) Elementary School's student population of 659 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||659 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stoddard (alexander J.) Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4828 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anaheim Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden Grove Louis Lake Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 605 students
10801 Orangewood Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714)663-6506 0.8 7-8 605
- Garden Grove Mark Twain Special Center Grades: K-12 | 77 students
11802 Loara St.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714)663-6050 0.8 K-12 77
- Garden Grove Linton T. Simmons Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 414 students
11602 Steele Dr.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6096 0.9 K-6 414
- Anaheim Loara High School Grades: 9-12 | 2184 students
1765 W. Cerritos Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)999-3677 0.9 9-12 2184
- Anaheim Palm Lane Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 673 students
1646 W. Palm Ln.
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714)517-8944 1.0 K-6 673
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.