Izaak Walton Intermediate
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 555 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 37% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
37% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Izaak Walton Intermediate?
555 students attend Izaak Walton Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Izaak Walton Intermediate students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Asian, 3% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Izaak Walton Intermediate?
Izaak Walton Intermediate has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Izaak Walton Intermediate offer ?
Izaak Walton Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Izaak Walton Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities