Westmont Elementary School
- Westmont Elementary School's student population of 724 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||724 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westmont Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#7383 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anaheim Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Orange County Workforce Innovation High School Grades: 9-12 | 230 students
505 N. Euclid St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 576-2714 0.4 9-12 230
- Anaheim Loara Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 536 students
1601 W. Brd.way
Anaheim, CA 92802
(714) 517-8932 0.6 K-6 536
- Anaheim North Orange County Rop Grades: 9-12
385 N. Muller St.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 502-5801 0.8 9-12 n/a
i love this school so much it was fun for me I had some of the best friends there and i am hoping to see some of u soon maybe. idk
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cecilia
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.