Nicolas Junior High School
- Nicolas Junior High School's student population of 696 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||696 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nicolas Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7341 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fullerton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Pacific Drive Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 569 students
1501 W. Valencia Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714)447-7735 0.5 K-6 569
- Fullerton Richman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 757 students
700 S. Richman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714)447-7745 0.7 K-6 757
- Fullerton Orangethorpe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 666 students
1400 S. Brookhurst Rd.
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714)447-7730 0.9 K-6 666
- Anaheim Henry (patrick) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 636 students
1123 W. Romneya Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)517-8914 1.1 K-6 636
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.