Nicolas Junior High School
- Nicolas Junior High School's student population of 703 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||703 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nicolas Junior High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#6902 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fullerton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Pacific Drive Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 546 students
1501 W. Valencia Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714) 447-7735 0.5 K-6 546
- Fullerton Richman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 734 students
700 S. Richman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 447-7745 0.7 K-6 734
- Fullerton Orangethorpe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 647 students
1400 S. Brookhurst Rd.
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714) 447-7730 0.9 K-6 647
- Anaheim Henry (patrick) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 593 students
1123 W. Romneya Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 517-8914 1.1 K-6 593
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.