Ronald Mcdonald House
- Ronald Mcdonald House's student population of 9 students has grown by 80% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ronald Mcdonald House's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Minneapolis Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Venture Academy Grades: 6-9 | 257 students
315 27th Ave Se
Minneapolis, MN 55414
(612)345-9040 0.4 6-9 257
- Minneapolis Mps Metro Ha Grades: K-12 | 33 students
425 5th St Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55413
(612)668-5470 0.6 K-12 33
- Minneapolis Pratt Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 273 students
66 Malcom Ave Se
Minneapolis, MN 55414
(612)668-1122 0.6 PK-5 273
- Minneapolis Seward Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 861 students
2309 28th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55406
(612)668-4950 0.7 K-8 861
- Minneapolis Downtown Campus Grades: 9-12 | 124 students
511 Groveland Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55411
(612)238-3022 1.0 9-12 124
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.