Roosevelt Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 421 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 69%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MN
- Math Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 56% MN state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 59% MN state average).
How many students attend Roosevelt Elementary School?
421 students attend Roosevelt Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
37% of Roosevelt Elementary School students are Hispanic, 31% of students are White, 28% of students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Roosevelt Elementary School?
Roosevelt Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Roosevelt Elementary School offer ?
Roosevelt Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Roosevelt Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities