Rosedell Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 486 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 55%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 61% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 61% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Rosedell Elementary School?
486 students attend Rosedell Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
45% of Rosedell Elementary School students are White, 42% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rosedell Elementary School?
Rosedell Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Rosedell Elementary School offer ?
Rosedell Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Rosedell Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities