Roseville High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,918 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Graduation Rate: 85% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 71% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Roseville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Roseville High School's ranking?
Roseville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 71% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Roseville High School?
The graduation rate of Roseville High School is 85%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Roseville High School?
1,918 students attend Roseville High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of Roseville High School students are White, 27% of students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Roseville High School?
Roseville High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Roseville High School offer ?
Roseville High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Roseville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities