Rosewood Middle School
- Rosewood Middle School's student population of 313 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rosewood Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1635 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goldsboro Dillard Academy Grades: K-7 | 300 students
504 West Elm Street
Goldsboro, NC 27533
(919)581-0128 4.4 K-7 300
- Goldsboro Carver Heights Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 404 students
411 Bunche Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)731-7222 5.3 3-5 404
- Goldsboro Wayne Middle / High Academy Grades: K-12 | 44 students
801 N Lionel St
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)580-3609 5.3 K-12 44
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.