Rossville Elementary School
- Rossville Elementary School's student population of 447 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rossville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#481 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rossville Con School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rossville Rossville Middle/senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 546 students
1 Robert Egly Dr
Rossville, IN 46065
(765)379-2551 0.0 6-12 546
- Lafayette East Tipp Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 510 students
7501 E 300 N
Lafayette, IN 47905
(765)589-3566 9.2 6-8 510
- Lafayette Hershey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 561 students
7521 E 300 N
Lafayette, IN 47905
(765)269-8280 9.2 K-5 561
- Dayton Dayton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 422 students
730 College St - 187
Dayton, IN 47941
(765)447-5004 9.3 K-5 422
- Frankfort Suncrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 639 students
1608 W Kyger St
Frankfort, IN 46041
(765)659-6265 9.3 PK-5 639
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.