Saint Pauls Elementary School
Saint Pauls Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Saint Pauls Elementary School's student population of 1,020 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,020 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Saint Pauls Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2202 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Public s of Robeson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Pauls Saint Pauls High School Grades: 9-12 | 967 students
648 North Stage Rd
Saint Pauls, NC 28384
(910)865-4177 0.8 9-12 967
- Saint Pauls Saint Pauls Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 438 students
526 W Shaw St
Saint Pauls, NC 28384
(910)865-4070 0.8 6-8 438
- Tar Heel Plain View Primary Grades: PK-4 | 166 students
1963 Chicken Foot Road
Tar Heel, NC 28392
(910)862-2371 4.4 PK-4 166
- Lumberton Magnolia Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 821 students
10928 Us 301 North
Lumberton, NC 28360
(910)671-6070 6.9 PK-8 821
- Parkton Parkton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 620 students
400 North Green Street
Parkton, NC 28371
(910)858-3951 7.2 PK-8 620
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.