Saint Pauls High School
- The student population of 957 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||957 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.76 is more than the state average of 0.66. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Of Robeson County School District's student population of 24,090 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 77% has decreased from 91% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,578 in this district is less than the state average of $11,110. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,640 is less than the state average of $11,529. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Of Robeson County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||24,090||912|
|District Total Revenue||$226 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$227 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,578||$11,110|
|District Spending / Student||$9,640||$11,529|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint PaulsSaint Pauls Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 460 students
526 W Shaw St
Saint Pauls, NC 28384
- Saint PaulsSaint Pauls Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 991 students
Po Box 398
Saint Pauls, NC 28384
- Tar HeelPlain View PrimaryGrades: PK-4 | 206 students
1963 Chicken Foot Road
Tar Heel, NC 28392
- ParktonParkton Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 624 students
Po Box 189
Parkton, NC 28371
- ShannonRex-rennert Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 460 students
11780 Rennert Road
Shannon, NC 28386
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.