Salt Lake Arts Academy
- Salt Lake Arts Academy's student population of 392 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Salt Lake Arts Academy's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#92 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Salt Lake Arts Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Liberty School Grades: PK-6 | 457 students
1090 S Roberta St
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801)578-8180 0.4 PK-6 457
- Salt Lake City Utah Electronic High School Grades: 5-12
250 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
(801)538-7564 0.5 5-12 n/a
- Salt Lake City Horizonte Instr & Trn Center Grades: 7-12 | 447 students
1234 S Main
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
(801)578-8574 0.6 7-12 447
- West Jordan Mountain Heights Academy Grades: 7-12 | 621 students
9067 S 1300 W Suite 204
West Jordan, UT 84088
(801)721-6329 0.8 7-12 621
I have two kids in this school. It is small, the principal knows all the kids, the academics are excellent. I couldn't be happier. YOu have to enter a lottery to get your kids in, so you have to apply by January if you want them to get in by Fall.
- Posted by Parent - melwa
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.