- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 459 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Graduation Rate: 71% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤1%
- Reading Proficiency: 6%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
San Andreas High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of San Andreas High School?
How many students attend San Andreas High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of San Andreas High School?
What grades does San Andreas High School offer ?
What school district is San Andreas High School part of?
Review San Andreas High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities