Sanders Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 390 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 26% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
26% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Sanders Middle School?
390 students attend Sanders Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
42% of Sanders Middle School students are Black, 40% of students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, and 7% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sanders Middle School?
Sanders Middle School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Sanders Middle School offer ?
Sanders Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Sanders Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities