Ford Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 433 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 74%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 17% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 17% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Ford Elementary School?
433 students attend Ford Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Ford Elementary School students are Hispanic, 26% of students are White, 23% of students are Black, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ford Elementary School?
Ford Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Ford Elementary School offer ?
Ford Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Ford Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities