- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 234 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NJ
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NJ Dept. of Education
School 1 ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is School 1's ranking?
School 1 ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 26% NJ state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% NJ state average).
How many students attend School 1?
234 students attend School 1.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
58% of School 1 students are Hispanic, 40% of students are Black, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of School 1?
School 1 has a student ration of 11:1, which is equal to the New Jersey state average of 11:1.
What grades does School 1 offer ?
School 1 offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is School 1 part of?
School 1 is part of Paterson Public School District.
Review School 1. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities