School 58-world Of Inquiry School
School 58-world Of Inquiry School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- School 58-world Of Inquiry School's student population of 910 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2010)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||910 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School 58-world Of Inquiry School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2184 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rochester City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester School Of The Arts Grades: 7-12 | 1146 students
45 Prince St
Rochester, NY 14607
(585)242-7682 0.4 7-12 1146
- Rochester Monroe Correctional Facility Grades: 7-12 | 39 students
107 N Clinton Ave
Rochester, NY 14623
(585)753-3065 0.5 7-12 39
- Rochester Genesee Community Charter School Grades: K-6 | 217 students
657 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14607
(585)697-1960 0.7 K-6 217
- Rochester Rochester Career Mentoring Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 237 students
30 Hart St-3rd Fl
Rochester, NY 14605
(585)232-1045 0.7 9-12 237
- Rochester James Monroe High School Grades: 7-12 | 923 students
180 Ridgeway Ave
Rochester, NY 14615
(585)232-1530 0.8 7-12 923
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.