Seckman Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 525 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 11%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Seckman Elementary School?
525 students attend Seckman Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
89% of Seckman Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hawaiian, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Seckman Elementary School?
Seckman Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Seckman Elementary School offer ?
Seckman Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Seckman Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities