Sheridan Hills Elementary School
- Sheridan Hills Elementary School's student population of 524 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||524 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sheridan Hills Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#842 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RICHFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Armatage Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 622 students
2501 W 56th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(612)668-3180 1.0 PK-5 622
- Minneapolis Bloomington Career And College Academy Grades: 10-12 | 14 students
8800 Queen Ave S Suite 219
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952)681-6138 1.0 10-12 14
- Minneapolis Kenny Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 476 students
5720 Emerson Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419
(612)668-3340 1.2 K-5 476
- Minneapolis Intersect Grades: 6-12 | 7 students
7450 Penn Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55423
(612)355-5900 1.3 6-12 7
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.