29104 South Carolina Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in 29104, South Carolina, serving 221 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 29104 have a diversity score of 0.06, which is lower than the South Carolina average of 0.43.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 29104 is Lower Lee Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 98% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
29104, SC Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mayesville Lower Lee Elementary School5142 St. Charles Road
Mayesville, SC 29104
Grades: PK-5 | 221 students
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.