29133 South Carolina Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 29133, South Carolina, serving 335 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 29133 have a diversity score of 0.24, which is lower than the South Carolina average of 0.43.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 29133 is Bethune-bowman Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 91% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
29133, SC Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Rowesville Bethune-bowman Middle/high4857 Charleston Highway
Rowesville, SC 29133
Grades: 6-12 | 335 students
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.