57710 South Dakota Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in 57710, South Dakota, serving 546 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 57710 have a diversity score of 0.00, which is lower than the South Dakota average of 0.26.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 57710 is Rosa Parks Elementary - 15. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 46% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
57710, SD Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Sioux Falls Rosa Parks Elementary - 155701 E Red Oak Dr
Sioux Falls, SD 57710
Grades: K-5 | 546 students
As Brevard County votes to close three schools, parents, teachers and students have voiced concerns over what the implications of this move will be. Will charter schools move in?
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.