South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy
South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy's student population of 767 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||767 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1396 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Achieve Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 767 students
3250 Denton Rd
Canton, MI 48188
(734)397-0960 1.5 K-8 767
- Ypsilanti Ford Early Learning Center Grades: K-6 | 226 students
2440 E. Clark Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
(734)221-1800 1.6 K-6 226
- Ann Arbor Washtenaw Alliance For Virtual Education (home) Grades: 9-12 | 1 students
301 W Michigan Ave, Suite 201
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)761-7027 1.8 9-12 1
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.