Southern Plains Education Coop.
- Southern Plains Education Coop.'s student population of 12 students has declined by 83% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 71% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- Southern Plains Education Coop.'s student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SOUTHERN PLAINS EDUCATION COOP. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairmont Fairmont Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 921 students
714 Victoria Street Ste 101
Fairmont, MN 56031
(507)238-4487 1.2 PK-6 921
- Fairmont Fairmont Jr./sr. High School Grades: 7-12 | 796 students
900 Johnson St
Fairmont, MN 56031
(507)238-4411 1.9 7-12 796
- Sherburn Welcome Elementary School Grades: PK-K
308 4th St
Sherburn, MN 56171
(507)764-2330 7.9 PK-K n/a
- Granada Granada Huntley East Chain Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 118 students
300 Reynolds St.
Granada, MN 56039
(507)447-2211 11.3 PK-6 118
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.