Spaght Multimedia Magnet
Spaght Multimedia Magnet places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Spaght Multimedia Magnet's student population of 557 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||557 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spaght Multimedia Magnet's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#1254 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wichita School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 547 students
424 N. Pennsylvania
Wichita, KS 67214
(316)973-1150 0.9 PK-5 547
- Wichita Isely Traditional Magnet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 565 students
5256 N Woodlawn
Wichita, KS 67220
(316)973-8200 1.0 PK-5 565
- Wichita L'ouverture Computer Technology Magnet Grades: PK-5 | 370 students
1539 N Ohio
Wichita, KS 67214
(316)973-5050 1.0 PK-5 370
- Wichita Northeast Magnet High School Grades: 9-12 | 722 students
5550 N Lycee
Wichita, KS 67226
(316)973-2300 1.0 9-12 722
- Wichita East High School Grades: 9-12 | 2263 students
2301 E Douglas
Wichita, KS 67211
(316)973-7200 1.2 9-12 2263
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.