Spring Creek Elementary - 07
Spring Creek Elementary - 07 places among the top 20% of public schools in South Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Spring Creek Elementary - 07's student population of 72 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 57% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spring Creek Elementary - 07 is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 638 schools in South Dakota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#626 out of 638 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (08-09)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Todd County School District 66-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Spring Creek Elementary - 07 is St. Francis Indian School (6.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Francis St. Francis Indian School Grades: K-12 | 756 students
P.o. Box 379
Saint Francis, SD 57572
(605) 747-2298 6.7 K-12 756
- Rosebud Rosebud Elementary - 04 Grades: K-5 | 276 students
405 Spotted Tail Ln
Rosebud, SD 57570
(605) 747-2411 11.8 K-5 276
- Parmelee He Dog Elementary - 05 Grades: K-8 | 139 students
25300 Bia #4
Parmelee, SD 57566
(605) 747-2438 12.7 K-8 139
- Kilgore Cody-kilgore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 88 students
100 Nth Burlington Street
Kilgore, NE 69216
(402) 966-2291 13.0 PK-5 88
- Cody Cody-kilgore High School Grades: 9-12 | 60 students
360 W 4th St
Cody, NE 69211
(402) 823-4190 16.7 9-12 60
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.