Stock Early Childhood Center
- Stock Early Childhood Center's student population of 213 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
- Stock Early Childhood Center's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City Of Chicago 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Ombudsman Chicago High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,066 student
2401 W Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60612
(312)243-1550 0.4 9-12 1,066
- Park Ridge Eugene Field Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 651 students
707 Wisner St
Park Ridge, IL 60068
(847)318-4385 0.6 K-5 651
- Chicago Ebinger Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 831 students
7350 W Pratt Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
(773)534-1070 0.9 K-8 831
- Niles Clarence E Culver School Grades: PK-8 | 587 students
6901 W Oakton St
Niles, IL 60714
(847)470-3407 1.0 PK-8 587
- Niles Jefferson School Grades: PK | 123 students
8200 W Greendale Ave
Niles, IL 60714
(847)318-5360 1.1 PK 123
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.