Strafford Middle School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 404 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Strafford Middle School?
404 students attend Strafford Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Strafford Middle School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Strafford Middle School?
Strafford Middle School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Strafford Middle School offer ?
Strafford Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Strafford Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities