Success Academy Charter School-williamsburg
Success Academy Charter School-williamsburg places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Success Academy Charter School-williamsburg's student population of 523 students has grown by 119% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 200% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||523 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Success Academy Charter School-williamsburg is ranked within the top 20% of all 4,354 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Success Academy Charter -williamsburg School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Success Academy Charter School-williamsburg is Academy For Health Careers (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Launch Expeditionary Learning Charter School (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Launch Expeditionary Learning Charter School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Leadership Preparatory Brownsville Charter School Grades: K-8 | 791 students
985 Rockaway Ave-3rd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11212
(718)669-7461 0.0 K-8 791
- Brooklyn New Hope Academy Charter School Grades: K-5 | 401 students
475 E 57th St-3rd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11203
(718)337-8303 0.0 K-5 401
- Brooklyn Ocean Hill Collegiate Charter School Grades: 5-8 | 324 students
1137 Herkimer St-2nd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11233
(718)250-5765 0.0 5-8 324
- Brooklyn Success Academy Charter School-bed Stuy 2 Grades: K-5 | 366 students
211 Throop Ave-3rd Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11206
(718)704-1439 0.0 K-5 366
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.